To give online with a credit card:
- Simply click one of the buttons at right, select one or more designations and enter your credit card information.
- This website and InterVarsity comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards.
If you cannot or prefer not to give online:
- You may call Donation Services toll free at (866) 734-4823. Calls are answered or returned weekdays 8:00AM to 5:00PM Central.
- If you get through to voice mail, please leave your name and a call back number. Do not leave your credit card information, as we will collect and verify that when we return your call.
- Never email your credit card information. Email is insecure.
In either case:
- A gift will be charged to your credit card as you choose, either once or as a recurring gift.
- For recurring gifts, you can choose any date of the month, and select a withdrawal frequency of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual.
- We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Debit cards are also accepted, though an electronic check accomplishes the same thing at lower cost.
- Credit card and debit card companies charge InterVarsity approximately 2.4% for each donation they process. This fee is deducted from the amount received for the account you designate. To avoid this fee, donate using an electronic check, which withdraws from a bank account (similar to a debit card, but without the significant fee).